Fabulous Fibre Month is weeks away, and here are our Top 10 Reasons to come to Hudson, WI for Felting Workshops in October 2014!
Some classes are almost full, and registration for all classes is closing on September 15, 2014. If you haven’t registered yet, please email Robbin@HeartFeltSilks.com today. Go HERE for the full felting workshops schedule and complete details on each class and instructor.
See you in October!
1. Hudson, WI is located on the beautiful St. Croix River, designated a National Scenic Riverway.
2. October is peak foliage season in Hudson — the area will look breathtakingly beautiful.
3. Learn the Art of Felting from artist instructors with a regional and national reputation in fiber arts.
4. All Felting workshops are held at the award-winning Seasons on St. Croix Gallery of art and fine craft.
5. Delicious meals at area restaurants – Barkers, Knoke’s Chocolates, San Pedro’s, Smilin’ Moose, Pier 500, Mama Maria’s.
6. Many cultural & historic attractions, including Octagon House Museum, The Phipps Center for the Arts.
7. Fiber arts classes for every level, from beginner to advanced. Make one-of-a-kind fashion accessories to wear — felted hats, shawls, bags. Home decor too! Learn the fascinating art of felting in a friendly, relaxed, and inspiring atmosphere.
8. Ride kayaks, canoes, or a take a narrated scenic boat tour down St. Croix River.
9. Learn the trendy eco-printing technique or learn how to “paint” a landscape in felt.
10. Meet the HeartFelt Silks family – fiber artist Robbin, woodturner Harry, their daughter/model Kirsten, plus pets and Internet celebrities, Mick and Wally.
October 10, 2014 — Felt Birdhouse Workshop with Becky Utecht (all levels)
October 11, 2014 — Raw Felted Locks Throw Pillow Workshop with Becky Utecht (all levels)
October 29, 2014 — Hat on a Ball Workshop with Ruth Walker (all levels